|Air Con:||Yes||Primary Pipe:||1_" (41mm)|
|Oxy Sen:||Yes||Secondary Pipe:||1_" (48mm)|
- Designed for bottom to mid-range power
- VY Series II and VZ require Oxy Sensor Wiring Loom Extensions
- VY Series II Extensions; Part No PEX5367Y x 2
- VZ 5.7Ltr Extensions; Part No PEX5367Z x 2
- VZ 6Ltr LS2 Extensions; Part No PEX5367Y x 2 & PEX5367Z x 2
- Fits Crewman. Refer PH5366 for Adventra and Cross 8
Image might not reflect actual exhaust system. Shipping times can vary due to size, destination and availability. Please note some modification is required.
Warranty Period - 24 Months
Why Pacemaker Headers?
For over a quarter of a century, PACEMAKER has been innovating, designing and manufacturing quality exhaust headers in Australia. Pacemaker was the first company to introduce mandrel-bending technology into the exhaust header market, forever changing the header industry landscape.
Today PACEMAKER still draws upon its long tradition of innovation by introducing new technologies into the market place. In this time Pacemaker has been able to design and build one of Australia's largest 4-into-1 and Tri-y catalogues. In 1997 Pacemaker introduced its turbulence eliminating 'Pipe Over Cone�' technology (design copyright number 135712). This advance in design and construction not only dramatically improves flow through the exhaust but also helps to lengthen the life of the product.