|Air Con:||N/A||Primary Pipe:||1_" (41mm)|
|Oxy Sen:||N/A||Secondary Pipe:||2" (51mm)|
- If required with alt. bracket on LH side order PH 5303
- Will fit slant plug heads
- Will fit Powerglide automatic
- Will fit Turbo 400 automatic if vehicles floor has been cut for correct fitment of automatic
- Will not fit column automatic unless linkages are modified
- Will fit with power steering
- Will only fit with original engine mounting spacers or; PACEMAKER spacers Part number PEMP 307
- Spacers must be fitted on correct side of vehicle (RH spacer is _" higher than LH spacer)
PH5302 & PH5303 headers are designed to fit with a genuine factory starter when fitting to a 153 tooth (10 1/2") flex plate (auto only) or a 153 tooth (13") ring gear (manual only).
PH5302 & PH5303 headers will not fit the genuine factory starter when fitting to 168 tooth (11") flex plate (auto only) or a 168 tooth (14") ring gear (manual only). Pacemaker recommends the use of an after market hi-torque starter. Please choose carefully as not all starter solenoids are in the same position.
Image might not reflect actual exhaust system. Shipping times can vary due to size, destination and availability. Please note some modification is required.
Warranty Period - 24 Months
Why Pacemaker Headers?
For over a quarter of a century, PACEMAKER has been innovating, designing and manufacturing quality exhaust headers in Australia. Pacemaker was the first company to introduce mandrel-bending technology into the exhaust header market, forever changing the header industry landscape.
Today PACEMAKER still draws upon its long tradition of innovation by introducing new technologies into the market place. In this time Pacemaker has been able to design and build one of Australia's largest 4-into-1 and Tri-y catalogues. In 1997 Pacemaker introduced its turbulence eliminating 'Pipe Over Cone�' technology (design copyright number 135712). This advance in design and construction not only dramatically improves flow through the exhaust but also helps to lengthen the life of the product.